With all the buzz of the new Star Wars movie coming out I thought it would be fun to breakdown a Star Wars animated episode I had personal experience with. Last year I was invited as a guest director for season 2 of the Star Wars Rebels animated series.
The first episode of season 2 is called “The Lost Commanders” and features a reappearance of Commander Rex made popular in the previous Clone Wars Animated Series. I had previously been at Lucasfilm on the Clone Wars series at Skywalker Ranch but now I was invited back at the San Francisco Presidio campus under the new Disney management. At first I was hesitant about the big mouse being in charge but what I discovered there was a refreshing surprise.
We are putting together a free workshop this Saturday to discuss the challenges we faced and the insider tips you need to know to make it in a studio environment.
Here are the event details:
Free online Event with Live Q&A
Saturday December 12, 2015
at 11am Pacific/2pm Eastern
Here’s what we are going to cover-
- Learn the 5 MUST HAVE skills to make it in a studio environment
- Scene by scene analysis of “The Lost Commanders” episode with director Sergio Paez
- Working with Toonboom Storyboard Pro and 3D assets
- Live Q&A session- go ahead ask us anything!
- New StoryboardArt developments including our new Slack Channel
- and much more…
Click the button below to register