ROBERT VALLEY STORYTELLING TECHNIQUES COURSE
In this course bundle Robert Valley shows us his method working in Photoshop. This is not your normal Photoshop storyboard tutorial. Robert has some crazy wicked skills creating his shots from thumbnails to boards and even animating unbelievably complex shots directly in Photoshop.
StoryboardArt host Sergio Paez leads the discussion in this course.
- LIFETIME ACCESS
- 5 HOURS of video focused on improving your storytelling
- Photoshop Animation training
- Hosted by working professionals
- Step by step in complex Photoshop animation processes
- An award winning storytelling thinking process
Robert received an Academy Award nomination in 2017 for his stunning animated short film Pear Cider & Cigarettes. As well as an Annie award for his design work on Disney’s Tron. Always an approachable and humble leader in the visual field, Robert is a pioneer in visual styles and filmmaking.
Module 1 – Advanced Photoshop Techniques: Working in Photoshop and how the Award winning short film Pear Cider & Cigarettes was created.
From wicked camera angles and thinking process, to raising funds to develop an award winning short film. In this talk Robert covers the storytelling process for idea to execution!
- A digital thumbnailing process working directly in Photoshop. Robert goes from thumbnails to finished boards and even full animation with his incredible Photoshop technique.
- Creating fisheye and wide angle camera lens shots. Have you seen this guy’s work?! No one creates amazing camera angles and fisheye lenses like Robert. The best in the industry.
- Take your graphic novel and comics and develop it into a film project. Getting your project off the ground successfully is knowing how to make your images flow for different mediums. Robert is going to show us his magic secret.
- What it takes to launch a successful crowd funding campaign. See clips from Robert’s Oscar nominated film. Trust me, it’s truly mind blowing. You don’t want to miss it.
Module 2 – Digital Storytelling Method: Taking your storyboards and animating shots using Photoshop.
In this session Robert explains (and shows step by step) how he created some of the iconic shots for Metallica’s Murder One video. Robert created the whole music video in less than a month and with a minimal team!
- Robert’s unique storytelling and animation method using Photoshop. We go through a pro assignment as Robert shows more of taking a shot to the finish line using Photoshop.
- Pipeline workflow for independent projects. Believe it or not most of Robert’s independent work is done with little outside help- he shows us all the tools you need to make your own film.
- Integrating drawing skills and Photoshop to create animation. Robert’s technique in Photoshop is one of the most innovative and unique out there. He shows us how it’s done!
- 2 Course lessons in this module, over 3 hours of learning content plus Recorded Q&A Session. As always, we include questions other eager students like you had.
-KAI OP DE BEECK
-ANGEL L. VELEZ
- I am a complete beginner. Will this course be right for me?
Yes. You need to start somewhere and Robert Valley and Sergio Paez are experts in the field. Already having drawing skills is an advantage, but you also need to know the roadmap of what to study to get better. In addition you get access to the StoryboardArt Community where our Community Mentors will answer your questions. Our members are a true inspiration in the way they help and guide people just like you. You will have somewhere to ask questions, get feedback and direction.
- I am an intermediate or experienced artist. Will this StoryboardArt course be right for me?
Yes. Who better to learn from than a seasoned pros like Robert and Sergio? So if you want to really challenge yourself and take your storytelling to the next level you’re in the right place. Nothing in life worth having is ever easy and learning about storytelling is no different. Get ready, this class is going to boost your storytelling skills.
- Can I download the video material within the course?
The content is delivered streaming over our platform. Unfortunately you cannot download the video lessons to your computer. The good news, however, is that with your lifetime access you can watch the classes at any time.
- What if I don’t enjoy this course?
We want you to get what you need out of the courses we offer. There is no use spending money on something that doesn’t further your artistic growth. Judging from the awesome user feedback from hundreds of artists signed up in the last few years to our one of a kind workshops, we are confident you will LOVE the way we approach storytelling. However, if for whatever reason you’re not 100% satisfied in any way we have a 30 day money back guarantee (no questions asked). We want you to succeed, and we know that if you join this course and really put your heart and soul into it… you will see amazing results!
ADVANCED PHOTOSHOP TECHNIQUES COURSE: $99
DIGITAL STORYTELLING METHOD : $99
REGULAR PRICE :
YOUR PRICE WITH THIS BUNDLE, NOW: $79
THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO LEARN FROM THIS MASTER STORYTELLER
YOUR PRICE WITH THIS BUNDLE, NOW: $79
Payment Methods Accepted
30 day money back guarantee. If you decide that the course isn’t right for you, just prove that you did the work and we will gladly refund the entire cost of the course.
SIGN IN NOW FOR A FASTER CHECKOUT
CREATE A FREE ACCOUNT AND CHECK OUT NOW!