Sergio Paez Interview on Getting into the Big Name Studios
Hi everyone! We have a brand new podcast we would like to share with you provided by the great folks at Pencil Kings!
This podcast features an interview with Sergio Paez. Sergio is a story artist who has worked in animation, TV, video games, and film. He has worked on popular titles like: Darkwatch: Curse of the West, Star Wars: The Clone Wars animated TV series and Jonah Hex!
This Podcast Topics Include:
– Find out how Sergio got his start
-What to keep in mind when choosing a potential school and how to maintain your focus/ creativity while in school.
– How to handle and overcome rejection as a artist
– How do you continue to keep your skills sharp as a professional
– How to handle the negative side of storyboarding
– Why is storyboarding so important to film
– What type of responsibilities a storyboard artist has on a project beyond storyboarding itself
Listen to the Podcast: